Monday, March 23, 2009

Mini Update

This is going to be a SUPER short update that hopefully will be followed by a much LARGER update when I get home from work today! Its Monday and its March 23rd... the snow should be LOOONG gone by now right? Well not in Utah! I went to Vegas for the weekend just for a quick 2 day get away and woke up yesterday to the sun shining with temps around 70 we even went swimming! Then half way home around 7:00 at night we were just about to come into Cedar City and we hit SNOW!! I was so sad... and its been snowing all day in different parts of town. Thankfully when I woke up today there was no Snow at my house but there is at work! Anyways back to Vegas! We had a great time, we stayed in the Excalibur and shopped and walked and walked and ate and walked! Oh ya and took TONS of pictures!! (which will be in my later post along with picture of other things that have happened in the last month or so!) Anyway this is my mini post! I'll be back in like 8 hours to do an actual update of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment