Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wedding Bells, and House keys!!!

Alright so I decided to get rid of the wedding 'website' now since I've got most of the RSVP's and that's really all I wanted to use it for! Now I'm going to keep everyone updated via 'The Wedding Blog' which will probably be more of a wedding-weight loss-new house blog! Speaking of Houses... I just bought a house!! Well we accepted the banks counter offer on the 26th of January but we haven't closed yet (since that was only 2 days ago lol) Right now I am working with our loan officer to get our loan figured out and our grant money. Yes thats right I said GRANT MONEY!!! WooHoo, Linda has been SO awesome, she found us a grant for 15000 to cover our down payment and our closing cost! Which is great because we would not have been able to get the house without it!! Anyways I'm so excited and nervous about the whole thing!! I'm sure that everything will work out but still... being a homeowner and 'growing up' is still super scary in my mind! I mean I'm only 24... and although some people at 24 have done WAY more growing up than I have, I'm still scared! Anyways I'll try to keep positive about everything, unless something goes horribly wrong, then we'll have problems!
Only 146 days left until the wedding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment