So I've been telling myself that I need to take at least one picture a day. I kept thinking I was crazy for wanting to do this but then as I was blog surfing the other day I found a photog that was doing just that, 365 pictures starting from January 1st. Well I'm already to late to hop on that train, but I am going to try and post a picture everyday, not just any picture but a picture that I actually took that day! My picture today is of the house I'm about to close on! I drove by it on my way to Provo this afternoon. Enjoy :)
-Love me :)
oh PS- I want to have a cute way to sign my blogs like... Ash but not ash... does that make sense? lol well if you have any ideas for me please let me know! I could go with my nickname Josh gave me... A-Bear hmm I'm still taking ideas!
No comments:
Post a Comment