I think I'm starting to fall behind in life! Planning a wedding without a groom gets old, (even though they don't do much, its nice to have someone to cry to when your stressed and you need a hug, yes I do the pouting but with out the hugs) I just bought a house, and the stress of that has probably put me pretty close to my limit, I feel on the verge of tears A LOT!!! Its a good thing that Kasey gets home in 2 WEEKS! I had to laugh the other day when my friend was helping me with cakes and she commented 'I'm so glad I'm not high maintenance with this stuff' at that point it clicked in my head right then, I don't need to find a cake that everyone else thinks is pretty, I need to find a cake that I love, and has Kasey and Ashlee written all over it! Most everything is decided for the wedding, now its just that awful part of paying for it all!
Here are some of the awesome things to look for at my wedding :)
Not so much these flowers but these colors!!! Everything is going to be in hot pink, orange, yellow and green!
these awesome details... however my candy buffet will not be this awesome, my paper lanterns will be in different colors, and my center pieces will be WAY hotter than that!
And one of these beauties will be displayed proudly under a tree covered with twinkle lights!
-Me



Cute! The wedding is going to be fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rachel, I just looked at your post from the other day, your wedding colors ROCK! I love them!!
ReplyDelete