Tuesday, June 8, 2010

lots of shorts

Its much easier to post alot of little post's rather then one huge one every few weeks... so that's what your getting (hopefully) Anyways, As I was working on my header today, I realized I need to make a new one already lol, one that says 'the fackrells' the story of OUR lives :D so that will be what my blog turns into! 
Also, I decided that my goal is not to be beautiful, I'm already beautiful, I want to be drop dead sexy! HUUUGE difference! I'm so sick of thinking 'gosh, I wish I looked like her!' or 'WTF did I do to myself, I let myself go at 21 and its just been downhill from there!!' Well no more, The Mr and I are losing 50 lbs EACH by new years! Its going to suck, and not be easy and I'm going to want to eat junk food everyday simply because I can't have it, but I wont, and I will be smokin' for new years! And not to mention healthy, thats really the most important part! That's the plan anyways!
-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment