I'm sorry, this is a rant of sorts. Short and sweet and simply put, I seriously HATE the comments section of the KSL news articles! Why are people so blind at just how rude they are?! They use them for a place to start arguments that turn into bashing of everyone and I'm sick of it! If you're going to comment on an article about someone that has lost their life, please DON'T turn it into your personal opinion on whats happening in DC or the border or anything else, or try to blame and cast reasons and judgments, Simply give your condolences for the family and move on. The police will figure it out with facts and evidence, not your 'personal opinion' that has nothing to do with the story. If you want to argue about stupid things take it to a forum or a chat room, not the news article about someone losing their life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment