Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 4

Day 4: My favorite picture of my best friend.

This post is really hard for me because I have more then one best friend, so I might end up putting a few pictures up. My number one best friend is my husband Kasey for more reasons that I can list in this post but here is one of my favorite pictures of him... (do you know how hard it is to pick 1 picture from like 1000) but I do love this picture, I don't know why I just always have! Thanks babe for always being just what I need!!


One of my other best friends is my cousin Megan, I love her dearly and she is such an amazing person and someone that has always been there for me! I admire so many things about her!


Also I can't forget about Annie, she has been my friend since I was 12! We are the kind of friends that can go for a year not seeing each other and then the next time we see each other we don't even skip a beat and its like we just saw each other the day before!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment