Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 7

Day 7 - My dream wedding:

Well of course I have to say my own :)  And how ironic that of all days, today is the day my wedding pictures came in the mail! Yes it was a VERY long wait to get them, but thankfully I love them! We had an outdoor spring/summer wedding in late June, the weather was perfect and so was the day! Our colors were hot pink, golden yellow, dark orange and lime green, We had paper lanterns, candy, cake, brownies, turkey wraps, and the best raspberry lemonade I've ever had! I did realize though when looking through my pictures I make this really ugly face A LOT! I told Kasey to remind me that I should not make that face so much! So he reminded me right then and I'll probably never get another reminder :) Anyways here are a few images of the wedding day! Enjoy :) 







        


 



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ashlee! This just showed up in my facebook feed. What great photos! Your wedding looks beautiful! And I love the Model-T at the end. Is that your Grandpa's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flowers, looks like it was a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meagan, thats so weird! I actually think i posted it to my moms page so maybe thats why? And yes thats my grandpas car, he brought it down from Cali for us :) Thanks Rach, it was pretty great!

    ReplyDelete