The 4th of July is my favorite holiday of the year! Its full of family, friends, bbq, and fireworks! {oh and don't forget its one of the few holidays you don't have to buy gifts for people!} This year was so nice and relaxing, we headed up to my cousins house where they had pulled pork sandwiches and tons of other food and I made the coolest cake and forgot to take a picture of it :( hopefully someone did so I can get a copy of it! Anyways here are a few pictures from the day!
Amy & Aaron's super cute girls!
The handsome Glazier boys
Rochelle & Nicks beautiful kids
Jenna & Seth's sweet girl {somehow I don't have a picture of there little boy :( dang it!}
Justin & Jen's studly boys
Grayson is learning to ride bikes and he loves them! Sadly the only one around was a pink and purple one!
Even Kasey got out and played a little volleyball!
So cute! The kids always love Kasey!
The start of the bike parade!
Morgan played with Kasey and he was so cute! He got the ball over the net a few times!!
Amy and her girls
Cousins!
Morgan going down the GIANT slip and slide
I only took a few snaps of fireworks but here is one...















Thank you Ashlee! Love them :) I'm SO glad you guys came.
ReplyDelete