I'm not really sure what happened but I'm thinking with the holidays time has just gotten away from me! I'm going to try and do a MAJOR catch up but we'll see how it actually goes lol, so much has happened I might not remember everything :(
Lets start with Halloween, Olivia was a flower. She was supposed to be an Angel but she HATED her costume so I ended up making her a little flower costume.
|
| She also wore brown pants as her "dirt" |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| She also had this super cute outfit! |
|
Not a whole lot happened in November Olivia started scooting like crazy and master sitting up, on Thanksgiving day she learned how to pull herself up on to things, she of course started with her crib. She also started teething like crazy!!
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
Early December was pretty boring as well but then we went to California for Christmas and it was awesome! We got to see all the grandparents and spend time with them and we also went to Disneyland for 3 days! I was planning to do Olivia's 8 month pictures at the beach but they day we went it was SO windy I didn't want to unbundle her. We stayed in Vegas on the way down and my dad got us a sweet room at the Golden Nugget and it was such a beautiful hotel! I would have never known!! We spend Christmas eve with the Barretts and then Christmas morning with the Smiths and had a blast! Olivia loved playing with the wrapping paper more then anything else, but she was so good and just played! I was worried about taking her on such a long trip but she was amazing! She only cried once and it was the last 20 mins of driving before we got to Cali, and really can you blame her? Sitting in a car that long makes anyone want to cry! She had so much fun at Disneyland! We took her on the swinging ferris wheel, the little mermaid ride, small world and whinnie the pooh and she loved them all! She wasn't so fond of the Nemo ride, in fact she was so scared she cried the entire last half of the ride because it was so dark and loud! I felt so bad for her!! She also hated the Bugs Life movie for the same reason but thankfully I was able to walk out of the theater for that! She is standing on her own and almost walking, she has her two bottom teeth and is working on getting her top teeth! She is such a happy baby and brings so much joy to our house. Kasey and I laugh all the time at the funny little things she does and I can't wait for her to start talking!! Kasey is such a good dad and he loves her so much! He pretends to be so cold hearted but I always hear him sweet talking her and making her laugh and he is so helpful at night when she wakes up and he goes and makes her a new bottle and puts her back to bed! I am so grateful to have such a wonderful little family that I love so so much!!! Here are a bunch of our pictures from December.
 |
| 9 months old |
 |
| my brother and his family |
 |
| Temple Square |
 |
| Lights at Temple Square |
 |
| Vegas! |
 |
| The view from our room, mom got her "sparkly lights" view lol. |
 |
| Going to Cali with my new Hello Kitty Papa bought me |
 |
| Christmas Morning! Olivia LOVED uncle Bubby!! they were glued at the hip! |
 |
| Merry Christmas |
 |
| Olivia and Mima |
 |
| walking the tidepools |
 |
| Finding crabs |
 |
| Olivias first time at the beach!!! |
 |
| family picture |
 |
| Hanging out with aunt Jen |
 |
| Watching Minni Mouse dance |
 |
| Morgan making Olivia laugh |
 |
| mom and the boys |
 |
| Mickey sugar cookies! |
 |
| Olivia started making this face on vacation and it cracks us up! She still does it all the time! |
 |
| having so much fun with dad at Disneyland! |
 |
| the part of the Nemo ride she actually liked! |
and here are some pictures from my phone from the last few months.
 |
| playing with polish |
 |
| Learning to walk |
 |
| such a big girl! |
 |
| Meeting Santa! |
 |
| She loved him |
 |
| Thanks Tanya for this awesome picture! |
 |
| Poor sick baby :( |
 |
| i tried to make a cowl without a pattern lol |
 |
| little owl robe |
 |
| My two favorite people! |
 |
| love her |
 |
| Disneyland | |
 |
| blue eyes |
 |
| She's even happy when she's sick! |
 |
| Trying to escape |
 |
| Super cute apples at Disneyland after the Winnie the Pooh ride |
 |
| So serious |
 |
| someone was sleepy |
 |
| Halloween with Grandma Penrod |
 |
| Bundled up for the walk over to Disneyland |
 |
| Thanksgiving |
No comments:
Post a Comment