Monday, September 16, 2013

The Doctor...

If you know me then you know that I do NOT like going to the Dr, I don't mind the dentist but even just making my annual checkup gives me anxiety! 
A few months back I hurt my foot, I thought I had somehow just bruised my foot and it was taking a while to heal because well obviously I can't avoid standing on it every day, but as  time has gone by it seems to actually be getting worse! I've got a brace that helps a little, enough that I've been putting off making that dreaded call to the Dr but today at the gym instead of using the bike like normal I decided I would walk on the treadmill and after realizing that I can't even stand on my foot flat I think I've gone as long as I can so against my will I guess today I will be making that dreaded phone call to make an appointment and meet with the Dr to see what is wrong with my foot :( 

Also since this is "day 1" of my new schedule I guess I'll journal about that as well.  I used to be such a morning person, I loved waking up early and going to bed early, water used to be my favorite drink not Mt Dew and I was actually in shape (even though at a size 8 I thought I was huge!) Anyways my new schedule will be something along these lines...
Bed - 9:00pm -9:30pm
Wake up - 3:00am
Gym - 3:30-4:30am
then I'll come home shower, get ready for work and edit photos until 7:15ish when its time to get up the baby and head to work 
After work I'll come home make dinner hang out with my family give Olivia a bath and put her to bed, clean up the house head to bed and start over again the next day! Now of course this is just a Mon-Friday kind of thing, the weekends are mine for family, yard work, projects etc. 
So far everyone I've told thinks I'm crazy for waking up at 3, but I don't see any difference in sleeping from 9-3 then sleeping from 1-7 which is what I've been doing. And since I"m WAY more productive in the mornings then I am in the evening I think for me this will be perfect! By the time I get home from work I don't want to do anything but hang out with Kasey & Olivia and relax, I have a very hard time getting motivated to go to the gym in the evening and I don't end up going. If I can get everything done before work so that in the evenings I can just relax I will feel so much better about myself and hopefully I will be able to stick to the routine better and I'll actually be able to get back in shape and feel amazing and actually enjoy shopping and getting my pictures taken again. 


Here's to getting back to my before! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment