Saturday, April 25, 2015

ya ya

I'm going to acknowledge that its been over a year since I've blogged and just move past it! 
So much has happened since last year, and since I feel like I Mostly blog for myself because I"m pretty sure no one reads this... I've been a little less inclined to post anything! I really was inspired to blog today by a simple scripture that a friend posted online today

"Judge not, that ye be not judged for with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again, and why beholdest thou the mote that is in they brothers eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
(Matthew 7 1-3)

Such a good reminder to not cast stones! The world is such a crazy place these days and sadly I don't see it getting any less crazy anytime soon. I'm grateful to have my little family to have as my constant! 

Here are a few pictures from Olivia's birthday and her 3yr photos... 


 Poor girl was sick for her birthday! Two ear infections!! 






 I'm obsessed with this picture!!!


 Wearing mamas dress!



forever friends!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment