How far along: 10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -0lbs Same as when I got pregnant
Size of the baby: a cocktail wienie or a kumquat
Maternity clothes: whatever I have leftover, maybe nothing?
Sleep: It's really hard to get comfy because my boobs hurt SO BAD but once I do I am sleeping mostly thru the night, sometimes I wake up to pee.
Best moment since last week: um.... the weather has been great so we've been outside a lot
Miss anything: my mt dew!
Movement: none yet
Food cravings: a lot of food sounds super nasty, but when I do want to eat, it's always salty things or deli sandwiches like Jimmy Johns.
Anything making you queasy or sick: morning sickness, when I drink to much water and really sweet things
Have you started to show yet: its hard to tell, i was already over weight so... :(
Gender: I was told I can find out at 14 weeks... so I probably will
Labor signs: none
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: probably 70/30 mostly happy
What are you looking forward to this week: My sweet neighbor offered to take Olivia for a play date so I can take a nap later this week and not pawn Olivia off on my mom like I always do!
This is our 9 week ultrasound. It just looks like a tiny bobble head lol. Can't wait to get new pictures in a week! We'll be almost 12 weeks so it should look more like a baby by then!


No comments:
Post a Comment