Sunday, April 9, 2017

13 weeks

I guess these are the only posts you're going to get right now haha but its better then the nothing thats been on the blog right??

How far along: 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -2lbs
Size of the baby: a peach (2.9 inches long) 
Maternity clothes: nothing new
Sleep: Eh, I need to go to bed sooner, I've been tossing around a lot because my boobs hurt
Best moment since last week: .....
Miss anything: my mt dew and my appitite, I feel so hungry, but no matter what kind of food I think of eating it makes me feel so sick! 
Movement: none this week
Food cravings: I pretty much hate all food right now! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I was queasy pretty much the whole week. 
Have you started to show yet: I don't think so. I wish my fat tummy would start turning into a baby tummy asap though! 
Gender: we find out in 17 more days!! 
Labor signs: none
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: probably a little more moody this week... i think its the not being able to eat that is getting me grumpy! 
What are you looking forward to this week? honestly nothing, it's going to be a very long week. I will be babysitting my 5 month old niece and my cousins 7yr old (before and after school) and then I have a photo shoot on Saturday so I'm really looking forward to next Sunday when I can just visit with family for Easter! 

Oh I did get Olivia's birthday invitations done, so I'll pick those up tomorrow and send them out, and I survived shooting a wedding all day yesterday! Although it was terrible weather when I was done and took me 2 hours to drive home, so I've been a little extra crabby today! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment