Thursday, May 7, 2009

What is he thinking?

So unfortunately I am cursed to read the headlines everyday to make sure that nothing is happening around Baghdad and make sure my soldier is safe! So as you can imagine I was not so excited to get back from lunch today to find this as a headline in the news
"Car bomb kills 17 in Baghdad, Iraqi Police say"
all I want to know is where is the logic in us releasing these 12,000 detainees so they can go back out in the streets and blow people up? ugh.. this is why politics and military do not get along!

On a side note, if you want to write a letter to a soldier that would LOVE to hear from someone back home in the good 'ol USA please feel welcome! Just 'click here' and your on your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment