Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The House

REALLY BIG POST....
I'm going to be kind of like the people that take pictures of their house every week while its being built (cus if I was building I would TOTALLY do that) but since I'm not building I'm going to show updated pictures of repairs, new paint jobs, new flooring, stuff like that! 
Here is the first round of pictures: (beware, VERY dirty!)

This is my house :) Soon to be painted white with a red door and navy blue shutters!


(something like this... even though this is my REALLY bad photoshop upgrade lol)

Here is the front room (we've already added the base boards, vent covers and all of the door casings! Now to take down those AWFUL black wanna be drapes!!) 


Moving into the office/den: Yes that is the EXACT color of pepto! SICK!!!!!!





Up the stairs into the master bedroom/bath:


I'll get better pictures of these!



Back down and into the kitchen:


Don't worry, that water heater is the first thing to go! Next is the stove :) Its going to be like a brand new house when I'm done with it!!


the cute little kid is my nephew, he is an awesome helper! No matter the project he always wants to help, whether its working with papa in the yard, on the house, or helping me make sugar cookies!!

This is the guest bedroom, it's getting new carpet! (so is the master, oh and the carpet in the master is coming out this week and being replaced with a nice wood floor!)


neither of these pictures show that there are two windows in this room... how did I miss that? Anyway the 'closet' on the right is going to be made into a built in book shelf!


This is the main bathroom, it actually was just redone and I love it, it just needs a little bleach and a rug!


this is our OUTSTANDING backyard! I LOVE IT, and will be spending most of my time in it, I love to garden, and just lay in the grass! It needs some fill dirt and grass seed, and the fruit trees have already been trimmed by my wonderful dad! now I just need to rake, weed, and get that fantastic garden going!! 






so there you have it, my new house. I absolutely LOVE it!! I've always (well since I was like 16 lol) dreamed of having a really old house that I could fix up, and now I have it! 

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE that you have goals and go after them and never give up! i'm super excited for you, ash! can't wait to come help out!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ash, how exciting!! I'm so happy for you!!!!! It's going to be immaculate when you're finished with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really exciting! Congratulations on the house. Is it bad that I like the pink walls? I'd probably keep it. ha.

    ReplyDelete