Thursday, May 12, 2011

I need a day off....

I've been sitting here going back from my screen to the stacks of papers on my desk to thinking about photo shoots and back to emails then paperwork and so on... I've got 3 projects I'm working on, plus my daily work, 3 photo shoots to edit a shoot tonight and 2 more this weekend and all that I can think about is going out side and taking a nap in grass with the sun shining on me. I'm frustrated with where I am in life and where I want to be. My desktop background is a picture of Kasey and I on our wedding day and I catch myself staring at it a lot wishing I could just spend my entire day with him every day. I saw him this morning and I still miss him. I'm not sure how I lasted while he was in Iraq... I went 7 months with out anything but super crappy skype calls! I want to spend everyday sleeping in with my puppy and then taking pictures until I'm blue in the face then coming home to snuggle up with Kasey on the couch and watch stupid tv shows. I think was I really need is just a few days off from work. Time to spend in my yard and cleaning my house and having dinner ready by 5. I'm counting down the days until we go on summer vacation, I can't wait to be in Oregon & Washington just hanging out and maybe looking for our dream house! I guess I'll just have to settle for it almost being the weekend! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment