Sunday, May 1, 2011

No words...

Right now as I type, I'm listening to someone live online from Afghanistan... I just finished listening to the President speak to the country and the world, and I'm full of mixed feelings. 
Osama Bin Laden was killed by US forces today. 
I am overcome with joy, what sweet justice for the things he's done, and the innocent people he has killed! However I am a little reserved and a lot nervous! The Taliban will not just cry and move on, they will be furious and they WILL retaliate! The things that make me nervous are 1. the fact that Kasey still has 4 years that the ARMY can call him up for deployment, 2. I have a LOT of friends in the military still that are deployed and I am so worried for their safety! I also have things going through my mind about my religion, so many things have been happening lately that are talked about in the scriptures pointing towards the second coming of Christ. This makes me a little nervous because honestly, I'm not ready! I think I will relish in the joy and justice tonight and worry about the rest when it comes! 
What an amazing day in history, Something I'll never forget!

God Bless the USA & Let FREEDOM ring!!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment