Sunday, May 15, 2011

Journal...

I originally thought that I would use my blog as a journal, a way to capture my life happening {which I've kind of done} but the thing I can't do is post some of the things going through my head. I don't think even if I had a real journal I'd be able to. I have things in there that I can't get out and I feel like I need to tell someone but I don't want a single soul to know, and even if someone did know it would do me no good so whats the point? I guess I need to figure out how to stop thoughts before I can focus on them. I'm really good at focusing on things and I need to change that! Well I need to learn to only focus on things that will make me better. I honestly believe that everything happens for a reason but its hard understand why sometimes. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey! When Jeremy died I needed a place to vent and spit out all the thoughts that were swirling through my head. I made a private blog. For some reason it was much better than trying to write in a journal (maybe because I can type WAAAAY faster than I can write, and my mind was going a million miles a minute). It really did help me get things out-and I've been able to stop using it because thoughts aren't troubling me anymore. Just an idea ;)

    ReplyDelete