I'm not sure if my idea to run 3 miles before work (and breakfast) today was a good idea or a bad one. I am NOT a long distance runner... laugh all you want but but yes 3 miles is a long distance for me! Pathetic I know, I was on the track team from 8-11th grade but the longest I ever ran was a 400 and that was only once because the other girl got sick! Other than that my max was the 200! I am for sure a sprinter... well I used to be! Either way after I ran today I felt great for a few hours then it hit me that I had forgotten to eat breakfast! I kind of miss that good feeling after a hard workout though I could do with out the extreme exhaustion during the workout! But still I think it was a good idea!
No comments:
Post a Comment