Monday, April 6, 2009

Mini Eggs and Chips... mmm

So I used to think that all my post on my blog and to be these super LONG and REALLY important posts. Well... I've realized thats not true, I can post whatever I want and today I'm posting 3 things
1. I wish I were outside enjoying the sun and not sitting inside daydreaming about how the sun would feel if i would working in my garden right now.
2. I'm craving junk food today for NO reason!
3. I REALLY REALLY wish it was October! Forget summer this year my soldier is coming home this fall and I cant wait any longer! A two week visit is just not long enough! So I've been trying to think of ways to get him home but since we are just dating and I'm not 'family' even if I were to get in a 'car crash' and need him to come and see me in the hospital they wont let him... hmm well if you think of any ideas of how to get him home I'll take em!!! Eh I know he can't come home until they say so this fall but... a girl can hope right?

No comments:

Post a Comment