This week has been CRAZY! On Tuesday I went to the Britney Spears concert and she is such an amazing performer! (pictures coming soon!) It really was an awesome show! The Pussycat Dolls opened and it was good, I'm more of a country girl so I didn't know any of their songs but I'm sure if I did I would have loved them as well! After they were done there was literally a circus! I love the circus so it was great! There were all kinds of performers doing some of the craziest things! This one girl was so crazy flexible I didn't know the human body could move like that with out being broken! But I did decide that's my new goal to get that flexible lol even though.. I probably wont even come close! But if I'm even half as good as her it'll be awesome! Anyways... after that is when Britney came out and she was FABULOUS!!!!! I've always been a fan and never been ashamed to admit to it either, and I was a little worried going to the show but it was even better than I was expecting it to be! She knows how to put on a show that's for sure!! I was so sad cus my camera battery died but I did get about 6 pictures before so I'll get them up hopefully tonight! I also decided that she is THE sexiest woman alive! I wish I could be like that!! Whenever I try to be sexy I just look awkward! lol which is why I normally don't try to be sexy! I hope she does well gets another album out and comes back!!
Yesterday I decided that I am hating the fact that Kasey is in Iraq more and more everyday! Not just because I miss him but because of things like this...
I was only able to talk to Kase for about 10 mins yesterday online and he said he had been in Northern Iraq all day which I hate because he already told me that its really bad up there still, but he didn't have much time to talk so after he left I was looking at the news on Yahoo and one of the top stories was about 2 car bombs in a city in Northern Iraq that killed 21 people. WHAT?!?! And that's where Kasey was all day??? So the first thing I asked him today was what city he was in yesterday and THANKFULLY he wasn't in Kurkit! Still I don't like him being there and worse when I try and ask him about it he always gets upset because he doesn't like to talk about his job. Well... all I have to say is he better get used to it, talking about it makes me feel better about it because I know whats going on and then I don't feel like I need to stress out about it as much! Anyhow, I'm also way excited for this weekend! I'm having a sleep over on Friday with my best friend Annie (no I am not to old and will probably have them for the rest of my life!) and then on Saturday after my family shoot we are going shopping and to hang out all day! Annie and I have the strangest yet best friendship in the world! We can go for a full year with out seeing each other and when we are together we don't skip a beat its like we talked and hung out everyday since! Well... I guess back to work lol
Yesterday I decided that I am hating the fact that Kasey is in Iraq more and more everyday! Not just because I miss him but because of things like this...
I was only able to talk to Kase for about 10 mins yesterday online and he said he had been in Northern Iraq all day which I hate because he already told me that its really bad up there still, but he didn't have much time to talk so after he left I was looking at the news on Yahoo and one of the top stories was about 2 car bombs in a city in Northern Iraq that killed 21 people. WHAT?!?! And that's where Kasey was all day??? So the first thing I asked him today was what city he was in yesterday and THANKFULLY he wasn't in Kurkit! Still I don't like him being there and worse when I try and ask him about it he always gets upset because he doesn't like to talk about his job. Well... all I have to say is he better get used to it, talking about it makes me feel better about it because I know whats going on and then I don't feel like I need to stress out about it as much! Anyhow, I'm also way excited for this weekend! I'm having a sleep over on Friday with my best friend Annie (no I am not to old and will probably have them for the rest of my life!) and then on Saturday after my family shoot we are going shopping and to hang out all day! Annie and I have the strangest yet best friendship in the world! We can go for a full year with out seeing each other and when we are together we don't skip a beat its like we talked and hung out everyday since! Well... I guess back to work lol
No comments:
Post a Comment