So its just a fact that everyone has a differnt kind of job. I have a desk job... I am a receptionist full time and a photographer part time (even though I wish it were the other way around)
Anyways I think my bf has a pretty AWESOME job! He's a Soldier for the US ARMY, and if you ask me it doesn't get much cooler than that! He thinks its weird that I'm proud of him but.. I am pretty sure he's got THE most honorable job in the world, and even though it sucks sometimes (like right now cus he's in Iraq for 6-7 more months) I wouldn't have him any other way and I somehow I still love the ARMY :) anyways here is a really cool video of what he does!
http://www.1id.army.mil/videos/1ID/080110134846.wmv
Anyways I think my bf has a pretty AWESOME job! He's a Soldier for the US ARMY, and if you ask me it doesn't get much cooler than that! He thinks its weird that I'm proud of him but.. I am pretty sure he's got THE most honorable job in the world, and even though it sucks sometimes (like right now cus he's in Iraq for 6-7 more months) I wouldn't have him any other way and I somehow I still love the ARMY :) anyways here is a really cool video of what he does!
http://www.1id.army.mil/videos/1ID/080110134846.wmv
I agree with you completely! I think he has an incredible job! Thank him for me, will ya??? It takes so much dedication and love for others to put yourself in that type of a situation. If it weren't for men like him who knows where this country would be!!! Thanks to you for being a wonderful woman and supporting him, and thanks to him! :)
ReplyDelete