Thursday, April 30, 2009

When I'm done with thinking

WARNING: THIS IS A VERY RANDOM POST WITH NO PARTICULAR SUBJECT OR THEME

So this song came on my Ipod today at work and I'm not even sure what it is even though I've heard it a hundred times but it simply states 'when I'm done with thinking then I'm done with you' and it made me smile to myself because at that very moment I was starting to zone off thinking 'I wonder what Kasey is doing right now' which is something that crosses my mind probably every... 5 mins! Yesterday I took the Five Languages of Love test and I made Kasey take it as well, I already knew what mine would be but it was fun to get his results! He doesn't open up about much so I have a hard time reading him sometimes, I think that mostly is because he's 7000 miles away and we really only get to talk on Yahoo IM (which SUCKS! I do NOT recommend trying to have a relationship through IM to anyone!!!) Anyways I think one of my favorite parts about being in a relationship if learning new thing about that person and learning about the things they love! For example Kasey plays the guitar (which is SUPER hot!) so one day when he was home on leave he tried to show me how to hold an acoustic because I want to learn and I felt SO stupid because I could hardly get my fingers around the thing! But it was so much fun for me to have him sit there and very patiently help me play two cords, lol I don't really see myself going anywhere with it but it was great! Stuff like that means the world to me, just spending 'real' time together!
Its funny to me when I talk to my friends that are in the service and I say 'oh so n so told me to tell you thank you' and they respond with 'for what?' I always just want to smack them and be like 'oh i don't know how about signing your life away and risking it and putting yourself in harms way to keep us safe and standing up for our country' but I always just smile and say 'for being an amazing person and serving in the military!' then 9 times outta 10 I get the eye roll with 'I'm just doing my job' Well to that I say THANK YOU! (below is a picture of my SUPER HOT beau!)
Oh I keep forgetting to post pictures of my flowers, they are going to be so pretty this year, and my Wisteria is growing back and I can't wait for it to start blooming! I'm worried though that my honeysuckle vines didn't make it through the winter :( I'll be so upset if they didn't! But I'll just have to get some new ones maybe a little 'heftier' ones this year. Anyways I'll garden post later when I'm at home with pictures! Oh and I'll have to put up a before picture (the garden looks pretty out of control right now! There are flowers just growing everywhere mixed with weeds and in no order) It actually looks like i took a box of Johny Jump UP seeds and covered my entire garden with them lol at least there pretty right? Well back to work.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment